Wednesday 20 July 2016

Can't get the snapchat workaround to work.



Hi.

I have a rooted G3 D855 running 5.0

I want to install snapchat, but have been unable to do so.

Here's what I have tried so far:
- using rootcloak to hide snapchat, and xposedbridge/xposedbridge.jar in commands and keywords
- logging into snapchat on a non-rooted Note 5 running 6.0, using Titanium Backup to transfer the app state to my phone. The app works for 3 seconds and then proceeds to log me out.
- i can't uninstall xposed framework without having to do it via recovery, since that's how i was able to install it in the first place and in the app itself the uninstall button is greyed out

my thinking is that the latest version of snapchat has workarounds implemented for the workarounds, and i really havent found a solution so far.

Any help would be appreciated.

edit: not using Snapprefs



No comments:

Post a Comment