Saturday 16 July 2016

Android boot loop on Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (i9060)



Hey!
New to XDA but a complete fan of the help and guides you guys provide.

So, I acquired an i9060 smartphone and successfully installed CM 11 without the help of my laptop since the usb cable through Odin never worked for me (driver issues on Win10?).
Unfortunately, my phone entered an Android boot loop. And now with a lot of attempt I can't even enter CWM or even charge my smart phone, as it always reboots while trying to charge the battery (it's always drained) or gets stuck during logo before accessing CWM.

I tried to install Samsung drivers, Kies, ABD, Odin to restore the firmware but... nothing seems to recognise this Samsung device. Does anyone had the same problems I'm having now? Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment