Monday 4 July 2016

C# Project Using Android Lib. Help



I'm Trying To Make Android Anti Viruses Tool ...
I was Working with : "

Code:


System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(CMD);

"
But Androild Lib May Help Much more and Save my Time ...
the Point is .. I want to list the Directory : "/system/app " listview so I use this

Code:


String u;
                      if (android.HasConnectedDevices)
                      {
                          u = android.ConnectedDevices[0];

                     
                          device = android.GetConnectedDevice(u);
                          Dir = device.FileSystem.GetFilesAndDirectories("//data//app").Values.ToString();
                          l.SubItems.Add(Dir);
                          listView2.Items.Add(l);
                       
                      }


So The Result was This ! " Collection " in listview
what is the Current way to use this ?
Thank and Best Regards ! :good:



No comments:

Post a Comment