Monday 18 July 2016

S4 mini plus patching system image unconditionally error while upgrading rom



So I had my S4 mini with custom 12.1 rom . Danil_E71 the developer updated to a new version. When I downloaded it and tried to install no wipes no anything coming from same rom I get a message in twrp saying patching system image unconditionally and then it freezes. If I remove the battery and reboot twrp the /system is unmounted and can be mounted only via restoring backup . Since this hasn't happened to anyone else using this rom might this be something wrong in my model ? So far I tested Cm12.1 --> Cm12.1 rom update failed
Stock rom --> Cm12.1 through wipes etc failed again what can I do ? My model is the plus quad core version but I think its irrelevant in my case



No comments:

Post a Comment