Sunday 3 July 2016

Now I am mad to xda developer Forum !!!!!



Hello idiots because you lie me about wrong efs image i9300 into my old beloved Tablet Note 10.1 ( GT-N8000 ) It costs 1200 euro. I punish to bad members / developers. I bring your website to police in Germany. Whatever because you damaged my Note 10.1.

You know since Odin 3.07 and Odin 3.07 has bugged to my bootloader. And I want go back. Than almost than years later I found suggestion of our thread i9300 efs into GT-N8000. I will try than it happens like imei is wrong. Because I know you lie me. :(

I am very very disappointed and mad to you. Give me 1200 EURO NOW! Or I call police..

I am not fault to change my tablet. I always take care with my valuable tablet.

Now I am very sad and I am really rich because you take advantage my valuable tablet.

Why does my tablet Note 10.1 cost 1200 Euro?
It is original fresh Note 10.1 costs 570 Euro
Repairing fix like fall display screen by post car and problem with hardware cost over 600 Euro

It is very expensive tablet in the whole world. I miss that. :(



I am not naive.



No comments:

Post a Comment