Sunday 31 July 2016

What's the Best Way to Get Into Recovery Mode?

So, this is a really dumb question, but I suppose better to ask than mess something up.

So I finally rooted my Z5 Compact with this excellent guide, and everything went off without a hitch. The guide had me set my bootloader back to "Bootloader unlock allowed" before I was done, which, if I'm understanding things correctly, means that I relocked the bootloader (or at least, it looks locked).

My issue is this. I'd like to install this audio tweak, but the instructions require me to put the device into Recovery Mode (CWM or TWRP or Philz Recovery). First, what's the best way of doing that, and second, is that going to require me re-unlocking my bootloader, or is my bootloader actually already unlocked?If I have to unlock my boot loader again, does that mean I need to restore my DRM keys again?

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment