Sunday 31 July 2016

Most hardcore case setup for outdoor activity

Hey guys.. Ive read reviews on cases and all seem pretty ok for city activity... however after a few years of running the obex on my s4 I decided to take it off and fix some issues with the case... would you believe the one day that I have it off I dump it on a teeny weeny rock and shatter my screen... well back to my question... I sit in freezing snow, climb 20 ft into trees and throw my phone when needed... If I were to buy this phone tomorrow what would be the best case set up for screen and corners.. I need bullet proof. I haven't pulled the trigger on the phone yet because of the edge and the way it seems to be unprotected by most cases... Thanks in advance I really want to buy this but Im afraid ill have to go with the g7 instead of the edge.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment