Sunday 31 July 2016

Running out of options trying to root SM-G530T

I've been trying to root my GP using the KingRoot and Odin methods, but came out empty with both methods

Summarized attempt
- Installed the newest KingRoot apk into my phone and installed
- Gave me an "Could not find root but try anyways" error and processed
- Finished successfully and confirmed root with Root Checker
- Ran SuperSume Pro and it stalls
- Reset phone and it bricks (infinite T-Mobile opening loop)
- Factory rest using Odin and stock firmware (from samsung-firmware)
- Try using pre rooted firmware (CF Auto Root Fortuna3a and another firmware I found) after, but both failed during the Odin process

If anyone would like me to go into more detail about my attempt, help me through a process, or link me to another root solution I would greatly appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment