Sunday 31 July 2016

Access BL and stock recovery but stuck in logo

good night. my brother has a moto g on the 5.1 version i guess, never rooted or custom recovery. after a 0% battery and no charge, the device stucked in logo of motorola
the first option is save the device, but data is very important to rescue, so it's priority to me.

the BL was locked, to try flash something i unlock it without loose data, i guess...
i can access BL, 41,1A version. tried fastboot and mfastboot to flash 5.0.2 retail rom and 5.1 stock with no success, boot loop of warning!!
can acess recovery, but can wipe data/factory reset, give a error and boot loop.
adb it's only sideload, and give error of footer, no install any of any file.
on adb apply update from sdcard i can view all my folders that i want to bkp, but how i get them? push and pull doesn't work.

I'm doing something wrong, just do not know what it is...
can someone help me? i read a lot of threads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment