Sunday 31 July 2016

LG G3 D851 Unbrick Qualcomm 9008 Fully Working

Hello guys, I spent 2 weeks analyzing hex files in order to revive a D851 that I got my hands on. It was not an easy journey but I would like to share this with the devs or people who are looking at bring their bricks to life. ;)

What I did was actually hack the Sahara programmer files that WillCracker (BoardDiag) programs use. This comes in the attached files.

I have revived one D851 phone that I had dead. Right now it already booted into download mode and it is loading the *.tot.

Below you can see a screenshot of the dmesg showing that it is already in download mode (after being in QC HS USB 9008 mode)... I am so !"#$ happy :)

I flashed the partitions like in this other guide but please use the attached file or else it won't work.

See the dmesg on the left

NOTE: Please download the attached Willcracker Version for the D851, this is a modified one :cool: and is the only type of program I managed to use to revive my phone.



<< If you like my work here is my hat, please donate! >>
















Attached Files






File Type: zip Willcracker_D851.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(1.47 MB)




No comments:

Post a Comment