Sunday 31 July 2016

IMEI Unknown after Flashing ROM

I am trying to get the Xposed Framework installed on my HTC One M9 but I am having troubles with some things that I'd really appreciate help with.

Info
Model Number: HTC One M9
Android Version: 6.0
HTC Sense Version: 7.0
Software Number: 3.38.841.6
Kernel Version: 3.10.84-perf-gb398f80
and@AABM #1
SMP PREEMPT
Baseband Version: 01.01_U11440801_96.01.51207G_F
Build Number: 3.38.841.6 CL683910 release-keys
Android Security Patch Level: 2016-03-01
CPU: ARM64
CID: 11111111
Radio: 01.01_U11440801_96.01.51207G_F

Bootloader Unlocked
Rooted with SuperSU v2.65
S-OFF
ADB and USB Drivers installed on PC (Windows 10)

First Attempt: (Xposed Framework doesn't install) (SuperSU 2.65)
I downloaded XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034811) and also xposed-v86-sdk23-arm64.zip Framework.
I installed the Installer and then rebooted to flash the Framework, when TWRP is installing the Framework it reaches "Placing Files" and then my M9 reboots. Sometimes my phone reboots normally but the Framework has not installed or it gets stuck when booting and never properly boots. My IMEI, IMEI SV and IMSI are still all there but I cannot get Framework to install.

Second Attempt: (IMEI, IMEI SV, IMSI and Signal gone) (SuperSU 2.62)
I downloaded Android Revolution HD 20.0 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...0-art-t3068820) and Installed the ZIP as well as using the data wipe option in AROMA before installing. The phone will Optimize apps and start up but now my IMEI, IMEI SV and IMSI are all uknown or blank. I tried "adb fastboot writeimei <my imei number>" but when I rebooted the phone the IMEI was still unknown. However with Android Rev installed I am able to install the Framework.
When I use TWRP to install the same Framework it reaches "Done" in the log (No premature reboot) and I am able to clear the caches and reboot, the phone optimizes apps and then boots up but the IMEI etc. is still unknown.
I tried flashing the latest radio version (3.35.401.12) for International (http://forum.xda-developers.com/one-...o-zip-t3122983) to my phone but it doesn't get any signal and the WiFi, IMEI, IMEI SV and IMSI are still gone.

My goal is to have Xposed Framework installed on my phone so I am able to use the Modules.
The closest I have gotten to achieving this is through installing Android Rev and installing the Framework successfully, but without the IMEI etc. and signal.
The first attempt way I can't get Xposed Framework to install but IMEI, IMEI SV, IMSI and signal are all fine.

I'd greatly appreciate any help, I have been trying to successfully root my phone with Xposed Framework installled for 4 days now, countless soft brick, countless restoring...
Any more information required, ask and I'll post up asap.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment