Sunday 31 July 2016

Blackscreen after restarting?

Hi guys,

so I restarted my HTC after it didn't recognize my sim and didn't have mobile internet enabled and after that I saw the HTC powerd by android booting screen and from that it just goes to blackscreen (a little bit brigther than when power is off so I know its on) and the phone heats up like crazy but I can't do anything aynmore. I can't just turn it off the only thing that works is pressing the power button and the volume button up at the same time but then it just reboots and goes to blackscreen again. When the phone is in that "black screen" mode and I connect it to the pc I hear the connection sound from a usb device but the htc one m8 is not recognized ._.

I googled but found nothing, what to do? Is the phone dead?

kindest regards and thanks in advance
alccaz

No comments:

Post a Comment