Tuesday 2 August 2016

HELP

[/QUOTE]

Can anyone chime in with ideas of what could be causing my issues?

I am having two separate issues and I don't think they have anything to do with my connections or hardware so it has to be software based.

First. The system does not appear to shut down correctly because whenever I set the delay to anything other than instant I get an error message telling me that Google disk or a service has stopped responding which then puts me in a loop of hitting the ok button and the only way to recover is to push the reset button

Second. I cannot save any radio stations at all. I don't mean that when I power the car on I lost my stations...I mean I cannot save any at all. I've let the radio search for all the stations then I try to save one and rename it but when I go back to that button it only brings up 87.50 like the image above regardless of the name I've saved it under.

My clock does not reset regardless of how long I've had the car off, My battery has never died, My backup camera works, My steering wheel controls all work aside from the ANSWER button (don't know why but the hang up button works for answering and hanging up).

Any ideas

My system specs are
Processor - QuadCore-R16 1.6G
Android Version - 4.4.2
MCU - 5.3.18-11-644-453101-151209
System - 4.5.8_2016010829
DVD version - 2.13.15-860mc-160106

No comments:

Post a Comment