Sunday 31 July 2016

Not root and twrp recovery after Geniysis 4.3



Hi everyone.
Thank you all for being so supportive and intelligent.

My long story short is
I rooted my phone successfully through Xda Thread.
Then unlocked the bootloader through LG website as I wanted to install Twrp and without unlocking I couldn't do it. And finally I installed the Custom rom i-e Geniysis 4.3
Installation was successful but my phone froze a lot after using it for a min or less. When the phone was turned on, I could access SuperSu and TWRP. But due to continuously freezing, I wiped out the cache, Delvik etc and factory reset it from Twrp recovery mode with the hope to get it done. But it was freezing continuously and very frequently. It was very frustating. Everytime my phone froze I removed the battery to restart it.
When for the second time I turned it on, there was no SuperSu and twrp recovery and when I run the root check I was unrooted.
My bootloader is unlocked but no custom recovery mode and root. Plus I have an in-built app Rebooter(doesn't work). And I have root browser as well.

I love the rom but it freezes a lot and I want my Lg G4 to be rooted and have TWRP recovery mode so I can flash roms etc.

Please help me.



No comments:

Post a Comment