Sunday 31 July 2016

Installing google playstore in lyf flame 6

I have been searching a method to install playstore in my LYF Flame 6. I really love this phone and the only one demerit I found was absence of Google play services hence we cant use playstore or any google related products such as Gmail, youtube, map and so 'n so. Finally I had found a solution to install Google playstore in flame 6. I'll explain it set by step. Currently my phone's OS version is 5.1 so I'm not sure about 5.1.1.
Please download the zip file
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../playstore.zip
*included of every file required for the process is in the zip file.

1. Install kingroot to gain root access.
2. Install FlahFire. hence, currently there is no custom recovery for flame 6, we have to use FlahFire to flash Gapps.
3. Open FlashFire grand root access, now add the provided playstore_flash.zip file. Remember I had tried many Gapps(pico) but every time the installation get aborted due to insufficient system storage space, so please use provided Gapp zip file.

Now you should see Google playstore is installed along with google play services. Beside this I had provided additional file called Google contact sync, install it if you want to sync your google contacts.

If my method worked for you, don't forget to hit the thanks button
Thank you

2 comments: