Sunday 31 July 2016

New Launcher Idea

I've asked this question before but I'm looking for a Launcher alternative. Back in 1995 there was a PC operating system competing with Windows. I think it was called Xerox Tabs, but I cannot confirm that.
The home screen looked like a Franklin Daily Planner with Tabs on the side.
I'd like an Android launcher like that. I'd like to be able to customize the tabs, what opens each time you click the tab, and the over all appearance of the launcher.
I've seen something similar called Opus Dimini in iPad, but it's not a launcher. I've also used this:



But it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I think we would need more than just a theme, but really a launcher with pages that flip, and you can display anything from widgets to icons and folders.

Is anyone up to this? Or know of something that would work?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No comments:

Post a Comment