Sunday 31 July 2016

Stamina cause extra background data consumption.

Hi All,

I have a X performance recently and find a problem when I turn on the Stamina Mode. I find that onec I start the SM, the battery consumption screen will show that Android OS also use most of the battery (even more than the screen). Then I click into the Android OS, it show be that it has a lot of "mobile packets sent". From the picture I upload, it is form morning 07:30am to 12:45pm. It sent 110050 packets out. Then I check the data usage page, it stat the Android OS use up 133MB starting from my last factroy reset on 28th July.





Actually I tried many things before I post here. Like closing all google backup, location setting, syn etc... But it still the same. Even when I hard reset the XP and just put the googld account back (without syn anything). It will still the same problem. Every time when I start the SM mode, the Android OS will sent a lot of packets. But turn off the SM, it will return to normal.

What's wrong with the device? Anyone have the same issue? I google it before but seems no one have the same problem.

Thanks a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment