Monday 4 July 2016

My computer won't read my microSD



So I bought one of those 64GB Samsung EVO microSD cards, and I wanted to move the files from my previous one (same type of microSD but with 32GB). When I plug the 32GB one into my computer, it asks me what I want my computer to do (e.g. open the files in a folder). However, when I plug in the 64GB microSD, I am not given this prompt, and if I try to open it from "My Computer" it says that it isn't formatted. I tried formatting using the prompt it gave me asking if I wanted to format it, but it said that it couldn't be formatted. So I tried using SDFormatter and it seemed to work fine, but when I tried opening it my computer still said that it wasn't formatted. I formatted it in my phone (LG V10 with T-Mobile, if that's important) after that, but my computer still says that it isn't formatted. Can anyone help?



No comments:

Post a Comment