Sunday 10 July 2016

Going to buy S7. Is it worth it?



Hi. After a year of having my S5 mini I am done. It is old and using 2012 processor in 2016 is not a good idea. So I looked at the phones and I decided to buy S7(Exynos model) for a quite some time.

BY YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE, can you say:
Will it run 3D (like C-OPS) games on max graphics on 60FPS?(Or 60FPS at all?(with low graphics etc.))

What are the most common bugs/glitches/problems on it?
Are they that bad that you would recommend to avoid S7?

If the device is not good by your opinion, can you suggest a different one?

Is it worth the price?

Why do I ask these specific questions? Because I don't have enough money to change the phone every year or even earlier so I want to have high end device that would handle minimum 2 years.

P.S.(if it will help) I can pick it up at electronics shop in my country for 400 euro(discount!).

Sent from my SM-G800F using XDA-Developers mobile app



No comments:

Post a Comment