Tuesday 2 August 2016

ZUK Z2 Pro - ADB not working

Hi,

I just got my ZUK Z2 Pro 6/128GB.
first I had the Problem that the OTA to 2.0.048 was not working. I got the notification but when i tried to download it, it was saying "no Internet Connection". Internet is working with browser or any other app.
After that I downloaded the 2.0.048 directly and installed it via SD Update which worked out fine.
But I still get the notification that there is an OTA update.

My Major Problem is, I tried to switch the Google-Play-Store to German according this How-To
can not post URL... it is the italian How to
Everything worked out fine until I get to this part to “Grant permission” with ADB (run.bat)
I am not able to see my phone in ADB whatever I do.

Had the Standard Drivers installed, used the "Adb Driver installer" and also deinstalled the Driver manually and used this How-To
can not post Url.... it is the way with PdaNet Installation which changed the drivers
Still no phone in ADB.

Do you have any idea how to solve this?
I tried this on 3 different Pc's (2 x WIN 10 + Win 7) in several different USB ports

No comments:

Post a Comment