Tuesday 2 August 2016

[Q] Cellular service issues after broken display - Please advice?



Hi everyone.

Please help if you have any advice :(

I dropped my laptop on my OPO and I broke both displays (both OPO and laptop).

This sucks bad because I can barely afford to fix one, let alone two.

I did fix the OPO and - this is weird - I am getting service issues.

I went back to the repair guy (really nice person), and he opened the OPO in front of me and showed me that the antenna is well connected so no issue there.

The issue is very odd: I do get to register my sim on the network (or at least it does show my carrier) but my reception is barely there.

Now I know the OPO has issues showing signal bar (right?) but in any case my signal bar always shows no signal.

I resetted everything and even went back to stock OxygenOS firmware (I think).

Getting barely any service. Tried a different SIM - same problem.

Pics:

http://imgur.com/a/iMoxu










No comments:

Post a Comment