Tuesday 2 August 2016

UMI Super vs K6000 Pro

Hey everyone, this is my first post and the main reason behind it is I am currently looking for a relatively cheap phone that has decent features and a longer lasting battery. These two really stand out for me, especially the slight water resistance the k6000 pro has as I am a landscaper so am always outside working. I am really wanting some good advice from people, so that's why I have come here to seek it. These two phones I thought were best value for money but if people think there are better equivalents to these please let me know. I just want to get the best possible phone around this price point. I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask this but I looked at all other topic tabs and thought this was the best spot to ask. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment