Tuesday 2 August 2016

Can you plz tell me if I doing the right steps?

Hi,
How are you?

I want to do "back to rom stock" + re-lock the bl.
Before the procedure I want to be sure that I'm doing the right steps - so, can you please approve that?

1. Downloading the recent "shamu" image (6.0.1 (MOB30W) and Extract directly to Platform-tools folder these:
- shamu-XXXXX.tgz
- shamu-XXXXX.tar

2. Open the CMD from Platform-tools folder and start typing 1 by 1:
- fastboot flash system system.img
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- fastboot flash cache cache.img
- fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
- fastboot reboot

Is this process completely bring the N6 back to Google rom stock + re-lock the bootloader?

Thanks for your time & help!

No comments:

Post a Comment