Tuesday 2 August 2016

Note 4 microphone doesn't work anymore after marshmallow update

Hi guys, almost a week ago, i've decided to update my phone (by OTA) from lollipop to marshmallow. But, after doing that, the microphone has stopped working. I cant sent audio messages, record video or use all the app that works with microphone ("OK google" or S voice for example). The strange thing is that when i make a call (or respond to an incoming one) the microphone works, letting me respond to the interlocutor. Before posting here, i've checked app "microphone authorization" and they all were enabled. I've also tried to uninstall&install again whatsapp (the texting app that i use most), but nothing have changed yet. So I'm here asking for your help, hoping that maybe with your suggestion i can finally solve this problem. :o:o

No comments:

Post a Comment