Tuesday 2 August 2016

I want to export a cheap Moto E from the US. Where to buy? Is Cricket safe?

I have this US friend who could buy this phone for me in the US, then export. I want to root it, install custom ROMs and all. It cost 0+ unlocked, but many report how happy they are with their purchase from Cricket wireless. Some are not happy, though. The Cricket site says the phone cost with activation. It would be easier if my friend wouldn't have to activate it (though I'm not sure what does that exactly means to Cricket), just pay the and export the phone. Or even a little more than to some other vendor, but certainly less than . I just want a nice, cheap toy, which can also make phone calls on overseas networks, install ROMs, etc. If you have another, better recommendation than the Moto E, I'm open to other suggestions as well. Though it seems the Moto E is the default choice for many. Or, maybe Amazon's -60 Blu phone is a better choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment