Tuesday 2 August 2016

ZTE Warp Elite USB not recognized by windows/Slow charging



Hello, this is my first thread on XDA. I made an account just for the purpose of finding someone who would be willing to help me with my problem.

My device ZTE N9518 has had charging problems for a while and I've stuck with it, until I tried to copy some files to my computer because my storage was full I wasn't too surprised that the USB didn't work

Things I've tried:
1) Using different USB ports
2) Using different USB cables
3)Factory reset (I uploaded my files. Terribly slow)

When I put my phone to charge there's a loop whenever the phone is off it goes to the ZTE logo, then to the battery over and over.

Now I'm not too worried about the charging because this is my second device and I use it for streaming movies. What I would like help with is the Usb .

Sorry for the long post, and THXS for your anwsers :)



No comments:

Post a Comment